Monday 26 March 2007

Do YSI?



Bearsuit – Hei Joska, Hei Jokkunen
Listen With Sarah – Ramblin’ Andy
Ergo Phizmiz – Sticky White Glue (extract): Rectify
Coco Electrik – Apple Pie (Skylab remix)
Easy Star All Stars feat. Morgan Heritage – Electioneering
The Schla La Las – Hot As Possible
Now – The Incase
Yaporigami – Yamato
The Retro Spankees! – Mr Brilliant
KateGoes - Yoyo
Misty’s Big Adventure – Fighting For My Life
Misty’s Big Adventure - Microwave
Misty’s Big Adventure – The Whaleians
Ziggy Bollus – 50 Seconds Of Love (radio edit)
Ziggy Bollus – Biscuit City
Ziggy Bollus – Vitamin Dee Dee (wishpigmentation)
The Stranglers – Walk On By
Coin-Op – Democracies
Chris T-T – Eminem Is Gay
Chris T-T – The Tin Man
The Singing Adams – Minus Nines
The Broken Family Band – You’re Like a Woman
Lost Penguin – Mr Whippy
Lightning Bolt – 13 Monsters
Pagan Wanderer Lu – Our New Hospital Sucks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded:

1.Misty's, and although you mention it alot in subject lines, I can't really say with any truth, or resembalance to that enigmatic great thing, that i like it all that much. There are so many other misty's songs i like whey better.
2. Retro Spankees! I have long admired their name, so, thankyou sexy strange internet man, for putting this up, because they are not as jangely as I would have liked, but I like them.
3. Chris TT but I have no commnet, but of course I like them songs
4. Schlalaas and I like that song.


Today a mean woman in a bank called Bianca lost my money. That was pretty disappointing. I hope she finds it. I bought a mustard yellow jumper though. So. yay. or something.

Anonymous said...

1. Do you mean Microwave?
2. That's nice love. i think i prefer Saladman but this song is harder to get hold of.
3. That's good too. i prefer 'Dreaming Of Injured Popstars' to 'Eminem Is Gay' though.
4. That is my favourite Schlas song, it's the b-side to their last single. i might go and see them on Friday.

i've never met a mean person called Bianca, you must have misheard her name or something. Good you bought a jumper though, it must be getting cold around about now.